Why do so many boys want no relationship, only sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's like saying that women don't want sex. It's not true. It's just that men are more selective than women when it comes to relationships, while women are more selective than men when it comes to sex.

There are virtually no guys who don't want relationships, just as there are virtually no girls who don't want sex.

You have to prove that you're worthy of a relationship with a particular guy, just as a guy has to prove that he is worthy of sex with a particular girl. It can be tough.

Most Helpful Girl

• These 'toyboys at your own age, @ksiny, are Merely Wet behind the ears in years here, dear, and do Not want any strings attached to Anyone, for they have a lot of living to do yet.
    They Only want sex because some of them have never tried it and the Ones who have, want More. They find that they just Prefer the Loving touch but Not the Final Touch where it Includes being hooked at the hip as in two birds of a feather.
    However, even Big Boys are like this today, may I say. Many of today's toms want to go between the sheets but Not want to Stick together After... The lights come on and they have to make you part of their Priority in Another way.
    There will come a day when the right guy will come along and want Both because he Will... Love you.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 11

• For me its the other way around. I met one woman I really like but only wanted friends with benefits because I have a career and she is going to school for hers. I told her I'll do it but I stopped talking to her because I wanted more than that. It might just be the new things people are trying these days. Time is changing so much to the point relationship won't even matter anymore.

• because sex is wonderful, and relationships are confusing.

• I basically feel like long-term relationships are mainly in the woman's interest. What do I get out of it, apart from all sorts of expectations and interference in my life?

• You're 18. So are they. Hormones are RAGING right now.

Plus, sex is awesome.

• You will mostly be asked out by guys who are good at getting dates. Those guys can play the field successfully so why would they limit themselves to one girl?

• They were not interested in commitment & Responsibility so only they need only sex

• Why do so many girls want relationships not sex? because of hollywood, HYPOCRITE

• You probably met the wrong ones.

• Same reason women do, they're just horny

• Because guys feel more complete than women for the most part. They want sex from a woman but they can get everything else to make them completely happy elsewhere.

Most women seem to want so much more from men. Many nowadays are trying to wean themselves away from the idea of expecting a man to 'complete them' and I wish them the best of luck.

• They are young and horny.

What Girls Said 2

• They don't want the pressure or responsibility of a relationship

They are less likely to become attached during sex

They like being promiscuous

• That's why I ain't gonna give him shit till he puts a ring on it

• Then don't expect a ring.

• Oh no honey don't worry I still know men who think the same way as I do ;)