Meeting my parents, I need a little imput from you all?

So this guy I have been having casual sex with for many months just started dating, and he is meeting my parents. He isn't the least bit nervous, and even wants to dress more presentably. Does this mean that he wants to meet them? Maybe he thinks that this is long overdue? I hope he is taking this seriously, because I just dont let anyone meet my parents.

Most Helpful Guy

• NOBODY likes to meet their in laws. He is just making the best of a bad situation since he knows he can't avoid it indefinitely and taking it straight and right away is like ripping a band aid. Plus, he looks good to your eyes so it looks like a win to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• he wants to meet them.

What Guys Said 2

• I remember doing the same thing. I did it out of respect for my date, and wanted to make a good impression on the parents for the good of our relationship. I didn't necessarily want to meet them, but since it was going to happen, I wanted to be on my best behavior.

• Yes, he wants to take it serious, he wants to win them over to get their blessing to date you

What Girls Said 0