If a guy you've been out on 4 dates with hasn't texted you in two days and not seen you in 5 does it mean he's no longer interested?

If a guy doesn't text you in two three days to say hi and the last time you saw him was 6 days ago and haven't met new plans yet. Does that mean it's over? Or is it reasonable in the beginnning of seeing someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's too less a time period to jump to such conclusions. Maybe he's really busy, or facing some issues.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd take that as a sign of indifference to be honest.

What Guys Said 1

• It is reasonable in the beginning of seeing someone. Some people like to move ahead slowly in the beginning. I'd send him a text every few days to say hi. If you don't hear from him within a week or two, move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it means he has lost interest. Has he been in touch via text daily previously? Two days is really not a long time, but if he usually sends 20 texts/day then I can understand why you might be a bit worried.

• He's never been huge on texting. Sometimes he would go a couple days without texting me to be honest. I think i'm freaking out mainly because he didn't want to come out and hasn't initiated another date in return. I can understand why he didint want to come out to that invitation because it was with all my friends. How long should I give him to message me before I figure he's not interested?