What should I do now?

I was talking to this guy getting along really well and then he disappeared on me ignored all my texts. It did hurt me because i just think its a horrible thing to do to make someone feel that worthless. I didn't make a fuss I just let it be. But now after two weeks his after texting me telling me he was sorry that he only got out of a relationship when we met and he was all over the place. So what am I supposed to say to that? Should I talk to him or just not reply?

• Reply to his message
    Vote A
  • Just forget about him
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore him. That was so rude, tacky, and completely uncalled for. He could have simply explained himself instead of putting you through all that turmoil.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's what my friend's said. True if he would have just told me he wasn't in a good place I would have been fine with it and would have left him alone.

• @Asker yeah, that was really messed up. I would recommend either ignoring him or assertively telling him "I don't appreciate you ignoring me and treating me like I'm disposable whenever you feel like it."

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• People have other things going on in their life. There have been plenty of times where I dissapear off the grid but i'm not much of a texting person anyways. My current girlfriend gets really mad at me (infact is now) I went to a buddy's house for 2 days and forgot my charger, so I wasn't able to text her. Anyways, I just feel like everyone should be able to chill out and go off the grid sometimes. It's whatever, just pick up.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!