Why do u have this account? are you antisocial?

I think this site is making us alittle antisocial? I know a lot of u might disagree but it just seems a lot of people are on here because they don't have that much of a fulfilling social life. I admit I dont I moved to a new place and I'm still looking for a job and haven't started school yet. what about u?

• nah-it's just you
  • yes your right to a degree.
  • half and half
  • 100% right!

Most Helpful Girl

• nope, I think this site does the exact opposite.

• It helps us understand people?

• people can be a little more honest since this is online. in public, everyone just acts really social and agrees with everyone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not an antisocial person at all, in fact I think I am one of the most real-life social users here! ;-)

But I do see where you're coming from! There are some users that you can infer are introverts in real life [which is why PMing them can be painful at times because they aren't good talkers].

What Girls Said 3

• Antisocial is a commonly misused term. But if you are an introvert then it may keep you from feeling the need to socialize outside of this

• Just a nice place to procrastinate productive tasks.

• Pure curiosity, entertainment. My social life is fine. 😉

What Guys Said 3

• I'm here mostly to ask and answer questions and occasionally talk to some people.
    There are a lot of people here however that are VERY introverted. So much so it's worrying. Some even claim to have no friends. Makes me sad sometimes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzzN4hvHXho

• I thought it was going to be a documentary but it was a song lol. thanks for sharing tho

• The song is called Elinor Rigby by the Beatles

• I have no friends. The only friend I have is the gym... it never lets you down though... except when it's closed x (
    nope... no friends.

• not reallly, i'm here for the lulz.. but that's a nice assumption for people to make.. lolol.. fool.