I've always used how they treat the wait staff as a basic judge of character on dates. If a guy is snobby or rude to a server, I'll never go out with him again. I think it's a very accurate and basic test of character.
One of the things that instantly made me swoon for my boyfriend was how gracefully he handle the service on one of our first dates when they were out of the first two beers he tried to order and then forgot to ring up our food.
- Yes - it's a great way to judge character70% (33)65% (32)68% (65)Vote
- Sort of, but I'll still go out with them again if I like them15% (7)12% (6)14% (13)Vote
- No, I don't think it's a good way to judge someone6% (3)8% (4)7% (7)Vote
- I've never thought of that9% (4)6% (3)7% (7)Vote
- Show me the results0% (0)9% (4)4% (4)Vote