When should I tell the girl I've been seeing that I have mental health issues?

So I met this gal a month or so ago and we've gone on a few dates. We both like each other and are interested in getting closer. I have a diagnosed anxiety disorder and it's kind of a big deal that impacts my life on a daily basis. This is obviously need to know information for someone you're romantic with, but I don't know when an appropriate time would be, or how to broach the topic. Does anyone have experience with this, or an opinion on how they feel about psychiatric problems?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her when you feel it is the correct moment, don't rush it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well when my ex told me about hers she actually started talking about the way her mother treated her brothers potential mental health issues and I chimed in with a supportive sounding reaction then she opened up to me about her therapists and medication. I was shocked at first cause we'd been dating off and on for nearly four years and she had never mentioned it but because we had just talked about it it fealt a little easier to accept. So I guess why not try talking about it in general or about the potential for a family member to have one and listen for her reaction. If you feel comfortable share if not wait a little and talk some more.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Sooner or later she needs to know. But I don't think it needs to be right away. Whenever the time feels right, when you trust her enough to talk about it. But before things get too serious, so it doesn't seem like you're intentionally deceiving her.

• You'll have to tell it. Just find the good moment.