Is it bad that he still uses tinder?

So I've been talking to this guy for about 3 1/2 months and we've hung out about 10 times, we kiss, hold hands, cuddle etc.. no sex yet. We met off of tinder but i knew him from high school. Well i deleted tinder but he kept his and matched with my friend a long time ago and she checks on him to see if he's active and he hardly got on while we were talking.. like he would get on once a week or two weeks or every couple days but i mean he still gets on? Is that bad? I mean he admitted he liked me and i told him i like him but were not like dating yet or anything so I don't know if thats bad that he still gets on,.. he was just on today from his last time being on a week ago... I don't know,. I do really like him and he's so sweet and he met my mom and stuff and were always making plans..

Most Helpful Guy

• he probably still gets on because you two aren't even a thing yet. why would he delete it if nothing is set in stone.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he is not serious about this.. right now..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you two aren't officially dating yet then I guess he still does have the right to use Tinder. Define what the two of you are relationship-wise and then confront him if afterwards he still continues to use Tinder.

• After ten dates I'd consider someone to be my proper boyfriend, unless there was some clear agreement that neither of us wants something exclusive. If I were you, I'd ask him about tinder – and also about the relationship.