Is this a casual relationship or something else?

I'm very confused at the moment. I'm seeing a guy who takes me out on dates (theatre, cinema etc) which then follows with me staying round his and having sex after. Because we mostly tend to have sex after our dates, I can't tell if we're in a casual relationship or something else? He recently told me that he's really starting to develop feelings for me, and the more he gets to know me, the more he likes me. I'm not sure what to make of it...

Most Helpful Guy

• its not a relationship, you two are enjoying nice moments whilst casually fucking.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he says he's starting to develop feelings then he probably does want something more than a casual relationship. The best thing to do is talk to him about it so you can figure it out, although it does sound like to me that he wants something more than just a casual relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• Casual usually means there is no commitment to each other, and each partner is usually free to see other people. Not a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. If you guys are more boyfriend girlfriend monogamous, then it's more serious.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say just let it rock for a bit and see where is goes. It could turn into a relationship, and it couldn't. Let it flow naturally. And be careful.