Am I being shallow?

So every time i see a handsome guy i am easily attracted to him but deep down i want a guy who is nice to me and loves me but i'm always drooling over handsome guys and thinking if they are nice but in my experience there is never a handsome guy without a flaw in his personality and that's just who we are we are humans we are not perfect but i can't help and watch the handsome guy who is in my class and each time i talk to him i blush from embarassment so am i shallow?

What Guys Said 1

• No, everyone wants someone they find attractive. What that means for people varies but anyone who says they don't care about looks are to an extent lying.

• Yes this is what I have always said that anyone who says they don't care about looks to an extent is lying. I am pleased there is someone that can see it is true.

What Girls Said 1

• You're putting too much importance on appearance. However, most people do. All of us are shallow to a certain extent.