Why do I attract broke guys?

Im not a gold digger nor stuck up , but why do i always attract the guys who have no money or who are down on their luck. Like i dont want to b the only one paying for dates , paying for cabs , dinner etc. Or i dont wanna always stay in the house becuz my boyfriend doesn't have money to go anywhere. Like why can't i get a guy like me who has his own money & works at a legit job just like me? is that so hard to find 😩😩

Most Helpful Girl

• You teach others how to treat you. You're accepting the behavior of the guys who never offer to pay or go half with the bill. If you don't want to date men who are broke don't accept a date with him.

Keep in mind it should be more about the reason he's broke. If he's lazy and has no ambition to work ditch him. But if he's a struggling student then figure out fun stuff to do that doesn't cost lots of money.

What Guys Said 8

• if a guy is broke - stay away. If a guy does not have a job, stay away. Start hanging out with a different crowd, but just because you attract them does not mean you have to date them.

• you must be low quality.

• You're 17... aren't the boys still in high school? But if you need money to be attracted to a guy, you'll never find happiness.

• I think it is just how your luck of the draw is going... I have a feeling it shall pass.

• I guess you're looking in the wrong places

• is everyone on here stupid? why apply standards of a grown up on a 17 yrr old teen?

• The pretentiousness is strong in this one

What Girls Said 4

• It just who you are surrounding yourself with. Probably meeting men at wrong places. If you want to avoid broke men, just ask them, "Do you work? Do you like your job?" and then he will explain about his job and then you can confirm if he is up to your standard. If he doesn't have a job... then you know what to do.

• Are you overweight? Unattractive? Live and socialize in a low income area?

• Yeah, well I don't know but I seem to attract rich guys (actually no, their parents are,) but they're usually assholes.

• Well, according to your account you're 17. At that age you really can't expect him to have that kind of money.