Too much to ask?

Is it too much to ask to find a guy who is:
Tall, sweet, kind, respectful, cute, and has plans in life?
Give me your opinion.

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Well...

Most Helpful Guy

• Lamentably most men that look good, are machist, the ones that aren't, aren't always that cute, but respectful. There always seem to be those guys which have it all that lack😂👌
    But nobody's perfect, but those perfect imperfections are that make a guy interesting👌this is the same with girls👍😄
    But with lots of effort you'll find your dream guy👌or just with luck, who knows right?😄
    Sooner or later, you'll find him, im sure of it.👍👍

What Guys Said 13

• You know what I don't get. Why do women always define me when they ask for a guy but never look at me?
    Tall - I'm 1.83 m (6 feet) I've been told that's tall
    sweet, kind, respectful, cute - well maybe not sweet but definitely the other ones
    has plans in life - working on that

Maybe your guy is right in front of you.

• If he's right in front of me, then why is he deferring me?

• Probably just shy

• You think he could be shy? Most guys I know are outgoing and say whatever is on their mind. Literally. I'm only 5'3 1/2 and my best friend tells me that I am not compatible with others. Which I think is complete bull.

• Not at all. Just keep searching

• Nope, you just have to believe and keep looking

• That guy sounds like me lol

• yes, I'm only 3 of those things

• Which 3 is the question lol

• oh my bad it's not too much too ask it's just hard to find lol, and I got plans, kind, and respectful

• Those are the guys in high demand. They can pick and choose. You have to stand out to be considered.

• You should take the tall out of it. But otherwise those things are more than reasonable

• I don't really see why he has to be tall, but whatever...

• Good luck finding him Because I bet that your not gonna want the semi ugly dude who you friendzoned and keep dating the guys who are good looking but ytotally wrong for you like every girl on earth

• Why you gotta h8 on shorties. #5'4 Galore. Not really tho. It must actually suck if you're short.

• I've "tested the waters" with a short guy and he ended up leaving me because I wouldn't give him sex.

• Lmao you're funny, I like that.

• Hey thanks. I like 2 make people smile basically.

• Depends, how tall?

• There are plenty of guys like that.

But it makes me really uncomfortable to think a girl is entitled to my life plans. I don't want to share that information.

• That is me right there

• OH really, and how old are you?

• 17 and living lol

• Can't share that info.
      Personal reason.
      Sorry :(

What Girls Said 5

• Perhaps at your age, just because high school boys are about as mature as a baby chick and just as driven to succeed. However, it's really not that much to ask for.

• No but it's hard...

• I don't think it's too much to ask it's just extremely rare to find all that in one person!

• Thank you for answering and the girl in your profile picture is absolutely gorgeous by the way lol

• lol the girl in my profile picture is me tho

• Well then you're absolutely gorgeous then lls

• Course not. Everyone has preferences. But if you are exaggerating like oh he needs to have green eyes with long lashes, a thin pointy nose and flawless skin and be super fit and can't be too dark etc. THEN that's way too much to ask XD

• They're are lots of men out there like that, but in your age group men are still finding out what their goals in life are, just as you are doing the same.

Not many people know what they want in life under the age of 20.