Relationship help.. is this normal?

I've been dating this girl for over a year. I love her more than anything. The first 8 months or so was absolutely perfect.. But everything changed like things she did before became rare.. the amount Affection went down.. the compliments went down.. everything just changed.. I still show or try to show affection.. She still says she loves me and stuff but its hard when i don't feel the love.. we've talked about it but it hasn't gone anywhere. I'm new to relationships but I just feel more depressed. I feel like im putting in to much effort and showing to much affection. Are changes like this typical.. it went from being almost smothered with love and affection to barely any and it has taken a toll on me.. any help or advice would help please! Thank you!!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not normal.

Most Helpful Guy

• happened to me too i dumped mine and it was a great desicion

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she's either bored in the relationship, or there's someone else 😕

What Guys Said 0