What do guys think of virgins?

A 28 yr old virgin, just haven't found someone worth committing to, guess abit old school. If I found someone that was right for me would this scare the guy off because of my age?

Most Helpful Guy

• We are all creatures designed to crave, seek, and to give love. Despite our fickle and foolish emotions, what is best for us is to be bonded to just one person.

When a man loses his virginity, his mind has not adapted to the explosive idea of sexual intimacy. Just like a man who first gets into the cockpit of a fighter jet, hears the engines spool up, takes off, feels the G-forces in the sky, he never forgets that first moment he was forever drawn to flying a plane...

Well, sex is even more powerful than that. It opens doors, softens hearts.

When a man first enters inside of a virgin woman, when he takes her, dominates her, makes her his, even if his intention is only to take just that thing from her and never speak to her again, she forever loves him, holds a special place in her heart for him.

He can die knowing that as much as she fights it, she will always look on him with a fondness, a special spiritual connection that should be reserved for husband and wife.

Only in this foolish day and age is virginity looked down upon. It's been cherished and treasured, fought and killed for, died for, in every other culture and time, except for this one.

A virginal woman will have a special beauty, an aura of innocence, a kindness and tenderness that can and will melt any man's heart who gets close enough to her.

Do not be quick to throw that away, you can only give your virginity away once, and after that, never, ever again.

The easiest test to see if a man truly loves you, and wants to spend his life with you, is to deny him your body. If he runs away, you know what he wanted. Please, abstain from open mouth kissing, making out, those things charge up your sexual appetite and will lead to sex. So does masturbation.

• The fact that it is written in such a poetic way does not make it any less bullcrap. Only virgins fantasize about the beauty and magic of sex like you do. Truth is, sex is only sex. It's not a transcendental experience it won't elevate your conscience or any stupid shit like that. It's a sweet intimate moment you spend with someone. The fact that she is a virgin or not is irrelevant. Virginity is like the seal on a peanut butter jar. You remove it to get access to the peanut butter which is great, but is still just peanut butter, not fairy dust.

• The fact that what you wrote is written like fact does not make it any less untrue. Your words stem from a bitter, angry heart that is ruined to the reality of the intimacy of sex. Just because you have burned your heart out on the idea that sex is meaningless doesn't mean you should go around trying to tell other people to ruin their lives similarly.

• Evidence does show that promiscuity decreeses happiness, increases the risk of divorce and by extention will ruin families. The younger the person was when they first had sex the greater the risk, as well as the number of partners.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 27 and virgin, I had a boyfriend but I was not ready now Inhave urges and I feel the need. I am not waiting to get married or some prince I want to feel attracted by some guy and have fun.

When I was younger I wanted it to be special but now I think that I need to enjoy more life because I could die tomorrow and I don't want to regret something I didn't do.

This question was for guys but I could say they don't care. And let's be honest if you date a guy is because you like him, if you have sex with him and the you break up at least you did it with someone that at some point meant a lot to you.

What Guys Said 31

• This is perhaps the biggest of red flags.

Think about it. A whole decade of not coming across anyone "worth committing to". The mind boggles with the problems from that...

... how arrogant is this girl to think that she's better than everybody she's met in 10 years!
    ... how anti social is she if she hasn't met anyone interesting in 10 years?
    ... how highly has she put sex on a pedestal?
    ... how much pressure would there be if she puts this much emphasis on sex and commitment?
    ... the list goes on.

No. Thank you.

• It's a possibility. Why would I commit to someone I can't even have sex with? The fact that you are a virgin is not a problem for me. I can be gentle and understand your nervousness. But why would I invest time and money in someone with obviously such high standards that she is still a virgin at 28 ? I will just end up dumped because I am not cherry poppin worthy, but only after having wasted all this time and money. As much as I think you are probably a nice girl, the investment doesn't seem worth it. Unless you are the one who makes the effort. Take me out, pay the bill, etc...

• For me its not virginity that matters but who they lose it to who they choose to have sex with. As long as it was because they cared about the person I would not care if they had sex, and by extention if she was a virgin because she hasn't met the right person I would also not care. Its the motivation behind it not the act/lack there of that matters.

• I'm virgin and don't think anything bad about being one, with a girl i find it very cute, sweet.

• your virginity would not scare me , With a virgin, I would only get involved and attempt sex on her terms, but because you are a virgin ( or the person you refer in your question) If I'm not in love , I mean madly and her with me, she is not going to lose her virginity with me, I have too much respect for that choice she has made that he virginity is not for me if we are not in love. even it turns out that she lose it to someone unworthy, it wasn't my choice for her to lose it that way , but I can only be an amazing lover when I am in love , lets not kid ourself , I can have sex and be lousy , because I am slightly above average as a lover when I am not , and ( I believe) a great lover when I am , She deserve more than an average lover for her first time , she would need me , but us both in love or else , I can;'t , so no I'm not scared to fall in love , but we don't choose that , it happens we are powerless against it

• Wow. Well, since I'm a virgin, I'd rather lose my virginity to a virgin.
    But at this point I don't think that's gonna happen.

• Lol wut? There are guys desperately looking for someone like you but end up getting a non-Virgin because they get inpatient.

• I admire and respect your choice to wait for someone good for you. At your age I am not sure there are many men who feel the same way but there are plenty of younger guys who do.

• No. If he's a respectful guy he wouldn't mind. Losing your virginity should be a great thing in your life. So don't worry about it too much, since if he would be a respectful guy, he would be respectful towards your situation.

• we are the most well rounded and clean.

Being a virgin means we are pure and mighty unlike the fornicators of the world.

I'm an alien.

• A great majority of guys are okay with virgin girls. Unlike most girls who aren't okay with virgin guys.

• No, it doesn't scare me. Sex experience doesn't matter.

Soas you can see there are a lot of guys that understand and accepts that, unfortunately some may run from you because of that...

You just have to find one that doesn't bother, so be strong ok? If one day you suffer because some guys... remember that it was only one guy.

Dont give up about making a family, obstacles are not the end of life. If you feel a lot of pain, write and talk with someone somewhere, people will support you.

• I'm 28 and never been on a date or had sexual relations. Just a nervous person, socially at least. plus most people I have known in my life are not part of my life or have their own very successful lives, where I don't concern them greatly

• I'm a virgin and proud of it, so I'm proud if a girl has hers still, although it's not a deal breaker if she does not

• I wouldn't get scared. I see nothing wrong with it.

• 1|1
  • not at all. i wish i still was =) the right guy will appreciate you if they have a problem with it they aren't the right one

• Me personally, I wouldn't prefer a virgin that old. Only because you have no experience and wouldn't know what to do in bed. At 28, I would expect for you to at least had some sexual experience. Imma pass.

• Sex wouldn't be the issue (not for me anyway). However I would be worried about your commitment to the relationship if you've never found it worthy before.

• Will u please marry meh baby! Dx

• Depends on the guy. The right guy for you would embrace it.

• i love virgin girls. i would marry only a virgin girl, because it seems they did not sleep with other guys and i feel i am the only one who she will love...

• It's fine. I would feel flattered if a woman decided to lose their virginity with me.

• I think virginity is a really good gift to your future husband. I think you can keep you to your husband like Adriana Lima.

• Nothing. I have no opinion about them.

• That's not a big issue if you both fall for each other

• good luck aunt Sophie in finding the right one

• THIS is the kinda attitude i respect.

• At your age yes I would think there's something really wrong with you.

• I've said it before, I'll say it again: if you were a man and virgin at that age, it would be a serious problem. But you are a woman. At your age, being virgin is not problematic in the least.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 7

• No. It wouldn't scare them off. The type of guy you're looking for won't be turned off by this.

• Guys probably won't believe you or think you're waiting for marriage. I don't think it's really a turn off though

• I don't think it would but then again, what do I know?

• I am 24 and same as you. Believe me guys like that much :)

• That's cool, guys would like that. Don't mind what the creeps say ;)

• Wow thats amazing, Im 19 and saving up too I'm probably getting married at around 35 years old or something, I've had boyfriends that have pressurized me into it, but i didn't because I'm saving for someone special its just my opinion and if there's a guy that loves u for real, he'd love to be ur first. Not every guy is the same though, some would think that u'd suck at sex or something, some would like it, it really depends on how much the guy really likes u.

• honestly its difficult for a woman to suck at sex, she doesn't have to have a technique or stamina, pretty much just a vagina. There could be issues with oral and the like but that can be learned so most guys won't care.

• they like them.