Am I the only guy who isn't attracted to butts?

I just don't see the big deal, a butt is a butt.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you aren't the only one. I too am not attracted to butt, or boobs (because they're just organs used to feed the woman's kids). I'm more of a face and personality guy!

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 9

• Yup cuz booty is love and booty is life www.beniceorleavethanks.com/.../...iffing-butt.gif I be telling all of the girls this "let me see what that thing smell like" (song name) @gapminder #BetUncutMoment lololol

• I don't believe you are the only one.

Not because there are others but because everyone who claims not to like sexy butts is just in denial.

• What's so sexy about where someone craps?

• I'm not attracted to butts! Fine don't believe me I don't care anymore!

• Typical response of someone going through an intense phase of denial. It will pass. In time. So don't worry about it.

However, people with one problem have an above average chance of having others so I suggest seeing a psychologist. Not specifically about this at first, but to talk through what's going on in your life at the moment.

• I must say, the older I get, the more of a breasts guy I become! ;-)

• Probably yes.

• i like butts, but i am not crazy about them
    all this booty worship is ridiculous!

• Heresy I tell you, heresy!!! Banned this heretic from this holy ground of gag!!!

• No, Butts and Boobs aren't always everything. Even though they are nice, they don't make up the person like a good personality, and pretty face does

• Indeed, they are for sitting and pooping.

• Yes I think so. I love female butts. The booty is important.