How do I believe in love after being cheated on?

It just sounds like a funny game now that everyone plays. How do i gain faith in love again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it time so you can heal.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel the same way, though I have thankfully never been cheated on. I think time to heal would help but also you need to get back in and try again. If you where bitten by a dog and never see a dog again that will be your impression of them, same goes for women, if all you have is that one experience that will be how you percieve all women so its good to get more experiences that can prove that the first was a unfortunate but rare occurence. Also look for traits the girl who cheated had and make sure the other girls you go after don't have them, that can also help.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I personally think love is something that you're convinced of, not something you should believe unconditionally. The best you can do is love others.