HELP! I have a complicated situation, does he like me? whats his deal?

So I have this guy friend (Im a girl) and we have been friends for awhile about 5 years but for the past 2 years we weren't friends and recently in the last 6 months became friends again. He has talked to me every single day straight, over the past 2 months we have become really close more then friend and started to hook up. Recently I went away (out of the country for 6 weeks) and he stopped talking to me, he went from saying "I miss you" to nothing, after about two weeks of ignoring me he said that he couldn't do it anymore and that we want different things (marriage, kids, etc). We resided that we are just friends, even though I have found my self liking him more then a friend (he has admitted to liking me as well). He no longer texts me every day but every once in awhile and now he won't text me unless I text him first. He sometimes seems like he doesn't care anymore but then will text me using smileys and stuff. Im so confused by the whole thing because now I like him and want more.

Most Helpful Guy

• "So I have this guy friend (Im a girl) and we have been friends for awhile about 5 years but for the past 2 years we weren't friends and recently in the last 6 months became friends again."

^so wot was da reason u ended yer friendship?

"He has talked to me every single day straight, over the past 2 months we have become really close more then friend and started to hook up. "

^if that's so then i guess u r considered fuck-buddies by now

"after about two weeks of ignoring me he said that he couldn't do it anymore and that we want different things (marriage, kids, etc). "

^huh... when he mentioned about marriage? marriage between u and him particularly... or about marriage generally?

"We resided that we are just friends, even though I have found my self liking him more then a friend (he has admitted to liking me as well)."

^did u admit back as well?

"He no longer texts me every day but every once in awhile and now he won't text me unless I text him first."

^i see... sounds like he strayed away somehow i'm afraid... if in case u didn't admt u like him back i understand y he does.

"He sometimes seems like he doesn't care anymore but then will text me using smileys and stuff. "

^wot kind of smileys though? <3 or just :) ?

• - We ended our friendship because he started to date my friend and just dropped me
      -he mentioned marriage in general and said he didn't want to force anything I didn't want to do
      -Yes I admitted back that i like him
      - he uses :) all the time through texts

• -i see.. but i don't understand y? he could keep u as a friend.
      -so he doesn't wanna force u which's good
      -as i said above... possibly eh wants to take things slowly as well
      -eh i'd translate :) as "nice" mostly... nothing more

Most Helpful Girl

• he likes you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well you can either tell him that or you can play hard to get or you can just forget about him completely but u will never get over him if u keep talking to him and guys are too dumb to know how u are thinking like I can read how a guy is thinking but he can't read how I am thinking