Why have I never had a girlfriend?

im 14 in grade 9 and stil, have never had a girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you're a kid. High school isn't what it's like in the movies. Not everybody is hooking up. There's nothing wrong with being a 14 year old freshman who's a relationship virgin. It's no biggie. Dating isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway. A lot of responsibility comes with it and it might not be something you're ready to handle. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, you're 14. I know you want a girlfriend. But you have tons and tons of time. It'll happen, but you can't rush it or force it.

Got anyone in mind? Anyone got you in mind? They might be giving hints that are going right past you. Pay attention.

• Yea I got a girl in mind could you have a look at my newest question I think you would know the answer

What Girls Said 4

• Well don't worry, there are many people who don't have one at that age, and many relationships don't last long then...

• No big deal I didn't have a boyfriend till I was 17.

• Girlfriends don't just magically fall out of the sky. You got to put some effort in.

• I didn't have a serious relationship until I was 20 so it's not so bad. Trust me. It's so much better to wait for a special person than just anybody.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 18 and I've never had a girlfriend nor kissed a girl or anything. Riddle me that.

• Have you approached any girls?

• Didn't have my first girlfriend until 18
    Its normal