I am not good enough?

He said Do i really want to get to know you better based on your stupid behaviour and attitude towards life?'' As if he is mister perfect himself. That made me so angry. He is the one sleeping around with women while im still a virgin at 23 and he rather prefers those women over me

Most Helpful Guy

• he's not worth your time, there are better guys out there

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a virgin doesn't make you better than them. If he doesn't want to get to know you then he doesn't that's his problem, it shouldn't make you angry. You only have to be good enough for yourself. What does he mean by stupid behaviour and attitude towards life?

What Guys Said 2

• You are not wrong anywhere, you don't have to feel guilty. It's the guy's fault, hopefully you will meet a true man someday.

• You should meet other people.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like I just walked up on a girl bitchin to her best friend and am not getting the whole story

• Eh honestly I wouldn't even bother with him if he makes you question your worth. And good job girl! Staying a virgin that long takes a strong will and control both of which he seems not to have :p