Can he not except he's dating a dark skinned black girl?

My current boyfriend always tells me I look mixed with something or Dominican even blasian which is black and Asian. But I'm not I'm just a regular African American girl which I think I look like. When we first met we had good conversation but he wasted no time asking me what I was mixed with? He said he can tell I'm not fully black which I didn't think anything of until I seen all of his past ex girlfriends on social network which were all light skin. He was talking to another brown skin girl on his twitter but it was like 3 years ago and I'm not sure if they were dating or if they were just friends, and she was the only non light skin girl I seen. However, his obvious past girlfriends all seemed to be light skin black girls, and he only talked to light skin girls during the time me and him were just friends. He also always says Im a shade darker than him when really we are just about the same skin color, but he always tells me how pretty I am however he focuses on skin tone a lot and he bashes really dark skin women. Does it seem like he's trying to make me more exotic than I am, since all of his exes were light skin black girls and I'm one of the darkest ones? Or do you think I'm just over thinking the situation? Here's my picture

Updates:

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you look like a normal African American girl. I think you look like a really beautiful African American girl. Normal is just average. Your boyfriend sounds weird.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, firstly you are gorgeous...

Secondly... Maybe he has collected girls in the past... guys sometimes do that! OR maybe he is slightly intrigued at how you look and genuinely wants to know how the hell you are so damn attractive...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• not except it is accept...

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!