I'm 15 and he is 20. Is our dating is right?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can date. But wherever you are it's probably illegal to do anything sexual together

• nooo sex. its just eating meal with his hands

• It's fine. Just don't put yourselves in any compromising situations and control those hormones and you'll be alright

• ok thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• dont like the sound of it but eh, it's your life.

What Guys Said 11

• When you're older, the age gap doesn't really matter but when you're at that age, everyone seems to have a huge issue with it.

Personally I say if you're happy together, then go for it. I can't see a problem with it. My mum and dad are divorced now, but they were married a while and there's five years apart from them. It seems weird knowing when my dad was 15, my mum would have been 10 but it doesn't seem as bad knowing he was 35 when my mum was 30 if you follow my drift?
    I've just turned 19 a few weeks ago and my girlfriend isn't 16 for another few months. We're happy and her family like me and my family like her so we're all happy.

As long as you get parental approval, and refrain from sex until you are of legal age, then go for it!

• Just be careful with that

• It's fine as long as there is not sex involved. I presume you are somewhere where the age of consent is 16 i. e UK.

• I'm assuming this is a non-sexual relationship right?

• Depends on the laws of your country or state.

• Hell no, in fact it's illegal!

• My advice: Run.

• Nooo he could get on serious issues and its totally wrongg for him to be with a little girl

• its ok
    enjoy your life

• It's just like your grammar: it doesn't look right, but I understand.

• In my state that's illegal. He could go to prison here.

• I mean assuming there's sex involved.

• is it right or wrong

• I wouldn't date a 15 year old, but to each their own.

What Girls Said 12

• Because you are not yet of any type of legal age, no. Totally wrong. If he truly cares about you, he'll wait until you're old enough.

If he wants you to keep it secret from your parents, he's just using you for sex. Someone who cares about you won't force you to lie.

• Personally I don't think it's right for someone who is an adult to be with someone who is a teen. You're most likely in very different stages of life. I'm not sure why a 20 year old would even want to be with a 15 year old.

• Umm what does a 15 year old girl have to offer a grown man apart from sex?

I would not trust a man who is chasing school girls.

media0.giphy.com/media/2anbWzygfNVjq/giphy.gif

• I think you should have waited until you were 17 or 18 but meh, as long as you don't do anything sexual considering that that's illegal in most places at your and his age...

• If you both love eachother

• No that is not okay. Anyone under 18 dating someone older than 18 is against the law.

• My husband would be chasing that guy, I'd be right behind him. Lol... 20 yo guy thinking it's okay to date someone's child...

• If an older guy even so looks at me I go flying to my mom and tell her. Be careful, there's lotsvof human trafficking nowadays. I can't tell you how to live. I hope I don't see your picture on the back of pizza coupons.

• In my state it's also illegal. There is only a 4 year difference allowed. I'd check your state laws

• In most states or countries, no. It's illegal.

• Does he want to go to jail?

• What are you going to do when your parents find out? if you care about him you'll tell him wait til your 18 at lease. But then again I don't know what state you live in all I know if it was California he would be registered as a sex offender.