Why does he want to be with me if I don't think he loves me?

I'm dating this guy for 3 months whose 36 and i'm 21 so we're kinda from different places. It's not putting a strain on our relationship or anything but sometimes I feel sorta disconnected from him not because I'm immature or anything but I feel like he sometimes doesn't know how to have deep conversations with me/connect. we have things in common. Like I guess I feel like he's not opening up enough, whether it's because of my age? I don't know. He was married once briefly and she was his same age and I'm just struggling to understand what made him so connected to her. He wants to be with me practically every day, but hasn't really introduced me to anyone. i've expressed my worries about him using me and he gets genuinely upset i think that and says he really cares about me. is this just a lost cause?

Most Helpful Guy

• It because he doesn't want to be labeled

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey get out now. He is stringing you along.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, it's only been 3 months, not usually a long time for a 36 year old. Sometimes guys like that clam up in new relationships. Give him some more time and see if he opens up a little more. A little progress is still progress. Just be patient.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably afraid he'll lose you so you should let it be known that you're with him to stay. My guess is that since he won't introduce you to anyone he might not want to get judged because of age difference