Is it weird that I'm attracted to strong, badass girls, but I'm not a submissive guy?

I'm not a submssive guy at all. I'm a big guy and I'm strong both physically and socially. The last thing I want is to be dominated by a girl, so is it weird that I'm highly attracted to strong, badass girls? My ideal girl would be feminine but also and athlete who lifted weights (not a steroided bodybuilder or anything like that) with an outgoing, badass aura and tons of confidence. I don't want a bitch, just a strong girl who also has a good heart. Is that a conflict for a guy who isn't prepared to be submissive to a girl?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's weird. You like confident athletic women, but have a softer side as well. I can't speak for every woman of course, there might be some that will be submissive, but I think a woman that is adaptable is more than likely what you'd find, or a dominant one. Once you date someone, and get intimate, you can always talk to them and express what you like.

What Girls Said 3

• No not at all. After all that is the kind of woman you would assume to be able to take care of your offspring

I find it rather weird so many men seem to find the innocent, weak type attractive. We choose mates based how good of genetic and actual parent they would make and can you think of a worse mother than that?

• No, just look for her and you will find her sooner or later.

• its not weird.