Can a girl feel attrcted to me even if she has boyfrnd? Or is she single? I feel she likes me and wants me to make a move, bu I dunno if she's single?

There is a girl in my class...

- she seems so desperate to get my attention, she wants me to notice her
- all the girls sit in the front rows of the class, but she sits alone in the back , becoz i sit with my friends in the last row
- she locks eyes with me for 2 seconds and then i break the eye contact
- in the break, if im in the class chatting with my friends, she also does not go out but just sits there alone and listen to our talks.
- she even tried to make me jealous by talking to other guys when she sat in front rows with other guys, but again she started to sit in back rows.

What should I do? I like her... but i dunno if she is single or she is just trying to make me another puppy in her garden...
She looks like a simple girl, and yeah, she is super rich girl, its hard for such a gorgeous rich girl to be single...
Please give me suggestions...

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, she can. That doesn't give you permission to pursue her though.

• Should i wait for her to make a move?
      Well , infact she did,
      she asked a doubt in class, since i sit just behind her bench...
      she asked which page number, and i told her the page number.

• Just talk to her. Try to be her friend first. Maybe ask one of her friends if she's single. Then dependin on the answer make a move.

• But can there be a possibility that she has a boyfriend?
      I mean if she has a boyfriend, then why is she interested in me?
      She is showing all signs a single woman shows...
      If she has a boyfriend, and she is trying to seduce me then she is a complete bitch, i would never want to date such kinda woman..

• Try to approach her and start a conversation with her.

• Should i wait for her to make a move?
      Well , infact she did,

• Ask her first if she is single. If she has a boyfriend then stay away from her. If not, if she doesn't have boyfriend, talk to her.

What Guys Said 0