Do You Prefer Your SO Taller or Shorter Than You?

I'm 5'2 3/4in tall, so of course I prefer taller guys. My boo is 5'9. He loves short girls.. so that was bonus for both of us Lol.
So what about you all?

• I like 'em taller than me. I can't help what I like.
    98% (51)19% (10)58% (61)Vote
  • I love 'em shorter, what can I say?
    2% (1)81% (44)42% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would prefer them to be taller than me but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to be tall. I'm only 5'1" so I'm really tiny lol. My boyfriend is about 5'7' or 5'8" which is about average. I'm happy with his height, and I have to tip toe to give him a peck on the lips. :)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Even though I strongly prefer tall girls to short girls, I still prefer my girlfriend to be shorter than I am. I'm six foot, three inches tall, so it's quite easy for me to find girls shorter than men. I would still date a girl taller than me, but my ideal range are girls from 5'9-5'11 tall.

So, I like tall girls but I still like them shorter than me. Your boyfriend is short for a male, so it doesn't surprise me he prefers short girls, although most tall guys I know prefer short girls too.

4|1
    0|1
  • I'm just under 6'4," so I tend to see many girls shorter than me. I personally prefer girls that are shorter than me, but I'm totally ok with girls the same height.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shorter ladies, but there again, there aren't many over 6' LOL!! I don't have a lot of option.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love 'em shorter, what can I say?

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol nice one 😉

• Show All
    • @Illusive_Man

^^

• @blink_1802
      *shrugs.
      British Columbia being the land of the giants eh/

• I'd prefer and have a Girlfriend who is shorter than me, I think its perfect :D

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes no difference tall or short i would take her as she is :p

1|0
    0|0
  • shorter just means you can pick her up easier usually, plus its more fun and its what we've always seen on tv and in films all our lives, so media must have a lot to do with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im gay and i like to be the 'girl' in the relationship so i like em taller

3|0
    1|0
  • I don't really care about height. Then again, being just 5'8 I don't have much of a choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • "I'm 5'2 3/4in tall, so of course I prefer taller guys." What kind of remark is this? Why you being height you are determines what you height preferences you are? If you were 6'0 tall, will it still be 'of course' you prefer taller men? If yes, is there any height a female can be and it wouldn't be 'of course' the prefer taller men? If not, why the double standard?

I have no height preference; she can be 7'0 or 3'0 tall for all I care... -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter or same height.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shorter is cuter

1|0
    2|0
  • Same size or shorter. Im like... 1,72 i think. Im not that big too...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls of about the same height, but I'm 6'1". I don't know many, I can tell you that.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you are not even 5'5'' u cannot say "of course i prefer tall guys" lol. Anyway I am 5'10'', i don't really care so much about these stats but i guess as long as she ain't taller than me or she isn't a midget (under 5'2'') its fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Should of added a option c "I don't care". While height plays a factor in dating, I don't find it to be a deal breaker. I can get over if a girl is taller than me, at least she can reach the high shelf.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a really one sided poll:P

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller or shorter is fine with me. I'd gladly date a girl who towers over me.

0|0
    0|0
  • does it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer around the same height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about if she's taller/shorter, she just can't be heavier then me, I would never date a girl who weighed more then me.

0|0
    1|0
  • why is there never an "i dont care either way" or "i love both" or "ive done both"

1|0
    0|0
  • Same height or slightly shorter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls 5'8 and up, I wouldn't care even if she was taller than me, but I'm 6'5 so that doesn't happen.

4|0
    0|0
  • I prefer taller women, I wish I could get a girl taller than me (I'm 6ft), but taller than the average girl works too (meaning 5'8" & up)

4|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Taller of course is better. But I wouldn't mind dating someone my height or a tiny bit shorter.

2|0
    1|0
  • I honestly don't have a preference. I've dated guys shorter, my height, and taller than me before. I'm almost 5'7".

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer guys taller than me, but that's not difficult to find since I'm only 5'0.

2|1
    0|0
  • All else equal, in the abstract I'm attracted to men who are taller than me, but since I'm a pretty tall woman, sometimes I meet a really great guy who's my height or shorter, and then I like shorter men (or at least that ONE shorter man!)

1|1
    0|0
  • taller than me..

2|0
    1|0
  • Taller - just makes sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm like 5'8 and half. So, I guess I want guys who are taller than that or at least same height as I am.

2|0
    0|0
  • Same height or bit taller

1|1
    0|0
  • Shorter.

But honestly, I don't understand this obsession that some people have, where the guy *must* be taller than the girl. Not everyone is like this of course, but I hear it often.

1|1
    2|0
    • It's not an obsession, it's a preference, same as how you find some men more attractive than others.

• Show All
    • Not an obsession for me, but I just don't find guys who's height is shorter than mine a trait I'm attracted to. I'm 5'10 and if I wear heals I hit almost 6ft. I also feel more feminine being the smaller person in the relationship.

Want add my actual partner is the same height as me so it's not like I only search out very tall men.

If other people have it as a deal breaker that their potential other has to be shorter or taller I don't really care because it's not my life. ;)

• I don't understand why you received downvotes

• A tall latte with a spice for life please lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Either the same height as me or a bit taller.

1|1
    0|0
  • Taller. :p

Not too hard, considering I am 5'0

1|1
    0|0
  • I like it when they're at least my height (5'10)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm like 5'2" so I'd like them to be taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean... men typically tend to be taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he can pick me up when necessary; I think taller is more practical, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them taller but I wouldn't mind if a guy's a little shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is suchay this is such a stupid question. If someone already has a significant other obviously they know what height they want him/her to be. This question assumes that everyone has a significant other and every single person that is not with somebody yet, knows that their SO is taller than them. humans are not fucking psychics

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol thanks for your bitter and uncalled for comment. If you hated the question, why bother answering? Could have just kept on truckin'. :)

• You just came here to brag. I just came to post my opinion on a question you asked that was open to the public. How is that bitter?

• Always taller guys. Always

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely taller than myself, at least 6ft.

3|1
    1|2
    • I don't get the down votes for this. It's HER preference... that doesn't have anything to do with those who down voted. Smh.

• Show All
    • Lol probably

• Lol I guess they thought you were a short girl demanding a guy to be at least 6ft. If you're 5'10 yourself I can imagine that at least 6ft is something you'd prefer. Nothing weird about that!