How to break this guy out of his shy shell?

I met this guy who is so awesome and literally the cutest thing. I've noticed though that he is really shy... he was talking about college classes last semester with presentations and how he could never do that again... but anyways, sidenote over... Through text he ALWAYS call me "baby" "babe" "bae" etc. He kept saying that Im not gonna like him probably. I just feel bad he lacks confidence and he's really an amazing person! This morning we had breakfast together, went perfectly, at the end when he walked me to my car and we hugged... only hugged lol. I waited for like 10 seconds before getting in my car, and nothing. He sent me a text right after saying how he thinks im gorgeous and sorry he was awkward and that he wanted to kiss me but wimped out. I replyed saying how he is the cutest thing in world and that i was waiting but its okay. I really like him, he likes me, he knows i like him, ahhhhh! Im just confused why he is nervous even though i have assured him i DO LIKE HIM!!! Help! haha! how can i break him out of his shyness?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try master slave rp got me out of my shell

What Guys Said 2

• This dude is just like me. I think the best thing would be to do your best to make him feel comfortable and ask him more about himself and get to know him better than you already do. The more comfortable he is the more likely he is to open up. Also try to compliment him to get him to build his trust with you. Just act natural and don't force anything if he wants to open up to you eventually he will, especially if you two have a connection.

• You lady need a crab hammer

What Girls Said 0