Reconnecting with girl that friend zoned you?

A girl that friendzoned me is back texting and emailing me a while now. Since we've reconnected both our weekends have been full and we haven't had a chance to meet up properly at weekends. I've exam in 3 wks and next 3 weekends i've something else on. we are still communicating and she is very understanding. Before i went on hols we were meant to go on cinema date but we'd to cancel as it didn't suit. should i say it to her i'm not forgetting about our cinema/drinks nite just a lot on over next few weeks or leave her hanging. I really don't want to do that as it's unfair and at my age not acceptable i think. i guess my conscience is telling me i should.

What Girls Said 1

• You are both adults. No need to play games. Just tell her, dont leave her hanging.

• Too right, was texting there and said it, she's happy that i did and so do i :)

• Those are great news. Hope everything goes smoothly.

• thanks, i think it will this time. i'm giving her more space and she's been a bit more open :)

What Guys Said 1

• If you really want to talk to her and go on the date then just for for it