I really like a boy! He is 2 years older and we both love drama and music! Is there any advise you have? Anyone know what I can do so he notices me?

Most Helpful Guy

• here's a secret I learned if you want to get anyone to notice you talk about them ask the guy about his personal life ask him how was his day stuff like him don't talk about you talk about him when you two are together. Friends can be lovers but lovers can't be friends if there isn't friendship first. Your not going to get him to like you by being flirty and bubbly cause all he'll think is oh that's nice. Us guys like to be noticed like you girls compliment him on his hard work or when he is feeling down in the dumps be there to encourage him. Don't worry he'll start noticing you for more then just a friend. good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Befriend him. Get to know him better and get flirty

What Guys Said 2

• This is a sad sad troll.. epic fail at that too

• Just treat it like a crush you have on a dude who's the same age and don't let him talk you into the sack.

What Girls Said 0