Do people slow dance anymore or is all turned into humping/baby making on the dance floor?

Slow dancing seems so romantic. A guy looking you in the face and enjoying a dance with you. Nowadays all people do is have sex on the dance floor. Do people slow dance anymore? Is chilvary dead? What happened to the good old days?

I am black, I know i am probably supposed to like grinding and stuff. I can do it, but I get tired of random guys trying to hump me. It's weird. My boyfriend is white and all he wants to do is "booty dance". When did romance go out the window?

I want some candles, some soft music, and just sway to the music. I wanna feel the passion when my man holds me close. WTF is going on?

What Guys Said 2

• Sex on the dance floor I have never heard of that wouldn't people get arrested?

• By the way how long have you and your boyfriend been together?

• yea I can it's simple lol although I might step on the girls feet if I'm not careful

What Girls Said 0