My boyfriend said the way I think irritates him? :(?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 months. He means so much to me but we have barely talked this past week. Today he said that he was upset at me because I showed my "ass" in a post on instagram. Honestly, he doesn't own my body so I feel like I can post whatever I want on instagram. It wasn't even an a*s picture, it was just me on the sink. He took me out of his bio on instagram and then he went on today and said that the way I think irritates him because I wanted to make sure that the reason he was upset at me wa because of a post on instagram. And then he said the way I think irritates him so I went on and told him how im just going to leave him alone and he can talk to me when he feels like it and he went on to say that I should stop playing the victim, when I wasn't. I don't know what to do. I don't want to even look at him or I don't know how to talk to him because he said that the way I think irritates him. He says really hurtful things to me when all I'm trying to do is make him happy. What should I do :-( should I just leave him alone? I don't know :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Because that is immature. Just think of what could happen. You are not thinking of the consequences. Let me guess is he older? Yes he doesn't own you but he is your boyfriend you are basically you should respect him and his wishes. You can post what you want. But your posting for fishing for compliments even tho that wasn't your intentions... or it was because you said to yourself, damn I look hot, so you post it because you want other people's approval of your "self proclaimed hotness" Means to a guy your not happy with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• My question is why is he still your bf? Just ditch him already. It's not okay for him to treat you that way.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• girlllll my boyfriend just told me that the other night in those exact words... i dont get it... but the only thing im doing is doing me im being myself so i will keep my thoughts to myself

• Well imagine your boyfriend post a picture of his dick on Instagram and all your friend sees it.

• his immature