Would you assume that a 27 year old woman who said that she had barely dated and never been in love was a virgin?

I need to have a plausible cover story. I don't want to tell people I'm a virgin because they'd lose respect for me. I don' t want to say I was fat either, because I've never been overweight a day in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very hard to believe

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not be honest about it.

1st. It is no reason to be ashamed (an lying about it makes it seem like it is a reason to)

2nd. It will avoid unnecessary drama.

3rd. If it is lying about it to someone u r thinking about starting a relationship with (is this really how u want to start things between u: with a lie?)

Last but not least: If it is someone else asking u or assuming that u are a virgin. Why is that even their concern and why should u even care what they think? U are probably a lovely person. Society puts way too much pressure into having sex early these days. And there are many other people like u out there. It really is no reason to feel ashamed about.

I am a virgin too and tbh I am in no hurry to lose it. B it at 22, b it at 52. lol girl these are things that u shouldn't have to apologize about! It is ur fucking life and fucking deal.

Not anyone else's

What Guys Said 6

• Nobody needs to know you are a virgin but the guy you are about to have sex with. Even then, it's only for your own benefit...

• No, she mught had some crazy nights somewhere , women have desires like men... i do i know?

But yeah, the probability of beeing virgin is greater.

• You can say you had a special friend and you make a little with him... if you wish to lie... i understand you, beeing virgin makes a person be afraid of a lot.

• I think I would have much more respect for you if you kept your virginity so long.

• Just tell the truth- everyone chooses to live their life differently

• Don't care.

But why would you think of using being fat as an excuse, maybe you're just ugly.

• What? Why is being a virgin something to be ashamed of?

What Girls Said 3

• i'd consider that a possibility.
    either that, or she was into casual sex

i don't know why you'd need cover though
    just tell the truth when the time comes
    people care more about your aura
    so emit a good one when you meet people and many will overlook it

• Barely dated... never been in love... No I would not assume that this means the person is a virgin. But if u want to keep it to yourself then that's fine. Personally I would only tell close friends who are supportive and aren't judgmental. Also, if I'm on a first date with a guy I would definitely not tell him that. When u meet a guy u feel like is worth telling then u should not be ashamed. You guys are going to connect on so many levels and u will feel comfortable instead of ashamed to tell him. All u have to say is you wanted to save it for the right guy. It's much easier than trying to keep up with a lie.

• dont be ashamed!