What should I do?

This guy I like from work is qitting on Saturday and I don't know if he still has my number but I was thinking about texting him this on Sunday saying "hey it's Leah from work, you seem cool and you're nice and I kinda like you, I hope we could talk more even tho you don't work there anymore. I just though I should tell you this since it was your last day yesterday" what do you think about that? Should I text him on Sunday saying that or what do you think I should say? Or should I not text him at all. There this girl from work that also likes him too so I don't know if I should text him saying that. If You think I should text him should I say that or something else and if something else pls let me know or if I need to add or remove something pls let me know too! Thanks! :) by the way if I don't text him there's no other way we can talk since he doesn't have any other social media apps like Facebook.. etc. I'm also kinda scared to text him saying that since i don't know if he likes me or not

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely text him, but you don't have to go as far as saying that you like him, just tell him that you think he ia cool and would like to keep in touch. That way you're letting him know you're interested without putting yourself out there in case he doesn't feel the same way.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe dont tell him you like him right away in case he doesn't feel the same way , just say hi and you want to hangout with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should text him and have a conversation don't tell him that you like him yet. Just have some a regular conversation invite him to go out a few times then say that you like him