Is it ok to be thicker than your boyfriend?

So I'm kinda thick chubby what ever you may can but my boyfriend is skinny thin you think size really don't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• Women in general tend to have more body fat than men. So yeah, it's perfectly fine!

Most Helpful Girl

• i know that no matter how thin i get, i will always be thicker lol, so he's gonna have to make do.

• oh sorry i didn't read the content. look if he still in love with u that's all that matters. he clearly doesn't give a damn at the moment, so keep rocking it!

What Guys Said 5

• well he finds you attractive enough to date you or want you to be his boyfriend that should be enough to tell you what matters

• Your boyfriend should be telling you that. Why would we care about a relationship we are not involved in? You could be dating George Clooney and it wouldn't change a thing. If I said I was against it, would you leave mr. Clooney? What's important is what's happening inside your couple, not what other people think about it.

• Yes of course it is

• I've always wanted a girlfriend who was thicker than myself

• If it makes you insecure just start working out to get fit

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't matter.
    If he had a problem with it, then why would you guys be dating?
    It'sno biggie :)

• Yeah it's totally fine. As long as he loves you that's all that should matter.