Is it normal to feel ashamed about how many women you've been with?

Im 28 years old, and have had a total of 4 sexual partners in my life. Most of the guys I talk to seem to find it so easy to meet and have sex with women. Theyll go out one weekend, find someone and thats it. By the time they reach my age theyve slept with like 20+ women. Why do they find it so easy to do while most women won't even give me the time of day?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's YOUR body, and how many women you have been with, is NOBODY else's business. So there's ABSOLUTELY nothing to be ashamed of.

What Girls Said 5

• You really shouldn't be.
    No one should be ashamed about how many partners they've had sex with. 😕 whether its 2 or 10 or 50

• And its not your looks! 😆 must be having bad luck. You need to meet a nice lady and chill.

• No don't feel ashamed! Im 24 and have only been with 2 men. I really hope my boyfriend is the last guy I sleep with. I hate dating and having sex with someone new seems like a chore.

• stop measuring your worth in terms of the no of women you have slept with...

• I thought this was going to be a question about shame over too many. Not about not having enough. I think you need to rethink your priorities if you're worried about not sleeping with enough people.

• I know, that's how it goes for women, but for guys its the opposite.

• Why? It shouldn't be. Do you dream of settling down with a girl who's been with 20+ people? Neither do we. You care more about impressing other guys than you do about impressing women.

• its normal.

What Guys Said 6

• The number is just a number, don't let it bother you. If guys are giving you are hard time about how often you have sex, just fib a little. Guys tend to exaggerate when talking about how often they have sex.

You're a good looking guy, you'll find a woman that appreciates you and then you'll have tons of sex.

• Well, I don't think you've reached your full potential, if that's what you mean by being ashamed.

But it's not like you can't up your numbers.

• by reaching my full potential you mean you feel I could do better?

• Absolutely, and you easily could

• Your referring to my looks im assuming, i dunno man I've been told im alright looking by both sexes but even on something like tinder i dont get any notice.

• Not a clue how they do that... must not be very good women then

• And why exactly does that bother you?

• You are probably a nice, caring dude who thinks about women and their feelings. Yeah... girls don't fuck that type of guy. Im in the same boat as you with only 5 (and several prostitutes which I don't count)

• Man I just turned 30 and I just hit the 20 high score. It's not that easy; at least not with my personality. Just savor what you can get and forget about the re