I am a 29 year old woman dating a 30 year old man, do you think 29 is too old for a 30 year old man to want to marry?

I am a 29 year old woman dating a 30 year old man, do you think 29 is too old for a 30 year old man to want to marry? I am starting to fall for him but am worried he might think 29 is too old to marry!

• Its fine, close in age is good!
  • Men want to marry younger women than themselves
  • Start dating older men in mid thirties

Most Helpful Guy

• I plan to marry around that age too and doesn't bother me at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 27 i never thought of this? How old should the guy be?

• trust me i didn't think about it at 27 either or 28 really! 29... different story. i mean i really like this guy and he is really handsome and successful... i dont know i guess i am just feeling insecure like why would he want a 29 year old when he could have a early 20's girl... i was thinking of asking him if 29 is too old, should i?

• No do not point it out as a weakness, just go with it, hopefully he is wise enough to chose compatibility and maturity over some young hot ass, most young girls aren't ready to settle down, even if they think or try to pretend they are, he may know this.

What Guys Said 1

• 29 is still young.

What Girls Said 1

• if your 30 year old boyfriend doesn't marry you because you're not young enough, then he's not in love with you and very shallow.

Ask him if he cares about age.

I don't understand why age matters. Can you explain that to me?