Does this guy at work like me or did I blow it because I don't know how to flirt? What to do?

I have been with my job for a little over a month and a couple days ago when I was leaving this guy comes up to me and says your not leaving already, im going to miss you" and he asked me what days I work and he's had his eye on me, I laughed and he said have a good day, I'm not sure if he took my laugh as a sign as im not interested. He clocks in an hour before I leave and I never really noticed him before until he talked to me and yesterday as I was working he walked past me and said good morning gorgeous and I just said good morning and as he walked past me, he looked back at me as I did also. I would like to get to know him but I don't know what to say or do next time I go to work and see him. I don't know how to flirt, I'm a bigger woman and Im a little insecure about my looks. I'm 23yo and I have been single for about 4 years because I have been screwed over by my last 2 relationships and a string of untequited loves so I closed myself from meeting anyone. What do I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just br your beautiful self, don't try to please him. Talk about current events , pets, his day etc