How do you prepare for a date with a person you really like?

i'm just curious to see what makes you feel confident and sexy :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I take a good shower, leave the conditioner on for ages, then I strut round the apartment in my underpants and do a few pullups listening to this..

https://youtu.be/ooYExfw9lLY

Then I'm ready and I go for it! lol

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 4

• Start a good diet workout hard buy some new clothes start putting vit e oil under my eyes to have great glowing skin all over my face and take her to the best places.

• Polo shirt, khaki pants, nice brown shoes. And gap cologne. I gotta have my swagger for date night. r if its just for fun t shirt and jeans.

• I'll wear something beautiful, but also comfortable.

• Be ultra hygienic and wear the best clothes I have in my wardrobe.

What Girls Said 1

• well this may or may not be useful but my thought process is to be myself with a little more effort.

i like to just be open from the get go. not necessarily with anything too personal [that comes later], but just with who i am as a person. and i kinda like who I'm becoming because i try to focus on what i do and dont like bout myself.

anyway, as for what i wear, again, i stay true to my style. clean cut, chic, sophisticated but simple. never had complaints bout my style hehe. i just wear what enhances my best features so i can draw more attention to them in a modest yet sexy way =]

feels so weird talking bout myself this much haha.