How many times to call/text a girl?

Girls how many times would a guy call/text you, that made you think he was desperate or clingy

Most Helpful Girl

• depends. if I liked the guy I wouldn't care nor would I think he was clingy. however, if I didn;t like the guy I would respond to his text in a boring way and not ask any questions back...i'd text in the way that gave him the impression that I wasent interested for example if he said: "hey, what's up?" I'd respond by saying: "nothing" I wouldn't ask him about himself or anything. if he kept texting after that still and kept doing it it even after I gave him "simple responses" THEN I would think he was clingy...

help me with my most recent question**************

What Girls Said 3

• Hmmm, like everyone else said, it depends. If I really like the guy, then him texting all day would be sweet. But if I’m ehhh, like I like you but I’m not sure about it, then yeah, annoying. Like all day is a lot.

• I just met this guy a month ago andhe texts me everyday/ all day long! It can be overwhelming but sweet, as long as it's not creepy msgs. It really depends on the girl you're after :)

• depends on a LOT of things. If you are in a relationship then its sweet for a while but if you call all day then its a little clingy. Sending a text is less desperate then calling because it doesn't require an immediate response. Also, what kind of girl is this? One who likes to talk or is quiet and keeps to herself? If you are not in a relationship then the less the better. More then once a day seems a little creepy to me, but it depends on how close you are. My advice to you is to text her every once in a while and after you guys are used to that move on to calling. Take it slow, but not too slow. Sorry if that wasn't much help, but everyone is different. See how she responds when you talk to her (is she happy or bored?).

What Guys Said 1

• That's a problem I've been having, especially because the girl I've been texting hasn't texted back because she's busy. Anyway I would say try to text or call every 2 or 3 days, but no more than 3 or 4 times a week. Although if you live close to each other, it's possible that you may want to talk with each other much more often. Also, if you get no response, don't lose your cool, just wait another a day or two and try again.