Is this girl playing with my head?

We're forever making plans but she says she's too tired or makes her own plans and I end up taking them. She says she don't want a relationship, then says we're seeing esvhother before we commit.

weve known esvhother for 12 years and been 'together' for 2 months, we've not slept together because when I try, she says she's too tired.

When we spend time together she'll just sleep. She says she loves me but doesn't want to do anything I want to.

What at do I do?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• stay away from her.

0|0
    0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• "We're forever making plans but she says she's too tired or makes her own plans and I end up taking them. "

^so wot do u mean? is she da one who makes all da plans but when u make plans together she doesn't follow?

"She says she don't want a relationship, then says we're seeing esvhother before we commit."

^possibly she means she doesn't want a relationship FOR NOW... maybe later she'll consider startin one! otherwise wot's da point of seein each other?

"weve known esvhother for 12 years and been 'together' for 2 months, we've not slept together because when I try, she says she's too tired. "

^12 years as friends i guess right? anyway... maybe this "tired" thing might be just an xcuse keep in mind!

"When we spend time together she'll just sleep. She says she loves me but doesn't want to do anything I want to. "

^words r just words... her action tell otherwise

"What at do I do? "

^seems like she's seein u just as a friend currently (after all she's used to for 12 years)

so better ask her to be honest wid u, if she's seein u as just a friend or not :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• You should marry this girl dude. Just kidding

0|0
    0|0