I accused him of using me for sex?

We had sex on Friday night I said I was worried he was never going to talk to me again he said not to worry and kissed me goodbye then on Saturday I texted him to give him my new number and he ramg me and we were having a laugh saying he was coming out later he did with his older nephew who is also an adult... I went in and asked him to ring me later but I missed his calls and I rang him on Sunday and then on Monday I kind of got annoyed and accused him of using me and called him names and he called me an ejject and idiot and said just because he had sex with me doesn't mean he love me hung up the phone on him and yesterday I texted to say sorry and he rang we chatted and was talking I had a free house and said he come out but I was in my mama

do you think he actually likes me? He has told me about some of his family and things about him..

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like the whole things got awkward. Maybe that turned him away.

It also sounds like he was after casual sex. Not necessarily a one night stand, but not looking for some kid of committed relationship either.

As far as using you. Unless he was using some kind of deception, he wasn't using you. He wanted sex. You wanted sex. You two had sex. If there was no intentional deception, he wasn't using you. If you assumed something more, without any reason to assume that, then it he wasn't using you.

• we were talking last night and i asked him to come out today he said he couldnt

he was going to come to my house last night because it was free

• I just blocked him on my phone

• The only way to find out is to spend more time with him and DO NOT HAVE SEX. Don't do it, at all. Then see if he disappears.

Most Helpful Girl

• Between the Texting and Ringing and the 'I missed his calls,' and on top of all this hit and miss here, dear, You calling him inexcusable names to top the not so sweet cake, I think it deals with more than just 'Sex 'because if t Did, he would not even bother to tell you about 'Some of his family and things about him' and would only contact you if he Wanted That sort of fling thing. He even included you with his 'Older nephew' ordeal which turned into this Big Deal it seems.
    I also see without it having to be etched in cold stone, that he likes you unconditionally because any other newbie guy would Never Have... Text nor called again.
    Go slow with his flow and nurse and nurture something special that may be starting. He may not be keen right now into being in a Real Relationship and with This, if you see it might be so, play your own hand of cards a bit differently by Not always being available for fun on a Friday nite unless it is painting the town red, from time to time, and not just cuddling in bed.
    Good luck. xx

• I'm not sure I'm so confused

• well the law can deal with him now

• Good an d with This, you can contend with your lucky life without him.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• He likes you if you're going to fuck him

• you are wrong for accusing him of such things! and the response he gave you was justified in my opinion
    As long as the apology was genuine and he you both take a small break from sex but keep contact everything will be good
    he likes you no doubt

• I think he was joking I'm not sure

• He said he was gonna come see me inn my house cos it was free but I was in my mothers

• It's best to just move on. That guy wanted sex more than he wanted you as a person.

What Girls Said 0