Should I give him a second chance?

I met someone two months ago. I started the conversation and I thought I loved the guy. But in two months I realised that we were so different. Our hobbies, our taste in music, our perspective about life... I now want to finish the relationship, but my mom wants me to give him a chance, and she insists, gets sad and even cries. She says he's a brilliant person. But I don't feel right. We haven't seen each other for 3-4 weeks so my mom says my thougths will change when I see him. I don't know, I don't feel any excitement. I'm afraid that if we continue, I'll get bored once again. What to do?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't listen to your mom. She isn't in the relationship.

• I can't stand seeing her sad :/ she says my happiness is the most important thing for her... She still has hopes about me and that guy. I wonder if she feels sad again if I say no to his face :(

• it isn't fair to him unless your giving him another chance because you feel like there's reason to. otherwise your wasting everyone's time & probably causing him heartache!

• you're right, thanks a lot :)

What Girls Said 1

• Dont listen to your mom lol. Seriously, if you dont connect with the guy, thats it. Listen to your heart, cliché as it is.