Girls, Girls!! How would you feel in these two situations?

So there are two situations here...
You go on a date with a guy and after the date while dropping you home in the first case the guy kisses you and then leaves home

and in the second case the guy doesn't kiss you and goes home...

Would you feel attracted towards him or like it if he kissed you... or would you hate it?

Or

Would you like it if he didn't kiss you or think that he is a loser?

All type of opinions welcomed...

• YES KISS - LOVE IT! I DON'T MIND! 😉
    48% (10)
  • YES KISS - HATE IT... NO KISSING ON FIRST DATE! 😐
    5% (1)
  • NO KISS - LOVE IT 😊
    14% (3)
  • NO KISS - WHAT A LOSER ! 😒
    0% (0)
  • other (explain) ?
    33% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• i did not get the yes kiss no kiss thing. lol.. so i chose others.. well it depends if i know the guy before he asked me out.. and if the date went really well.. and if i feel something for him or not.. because if i don;t know the guy.. and date was the first time we were having a proper conversation then no. i would not kiss.. cuz i may have gone through all that date just to be nice.. and there may not be another date..

What Girls Said 3

• Would depend if I wanted him to kiss me or not... if I enjoyed the date and find him attractive, I'd be down with him kissing me.. but I also wouldn't be upset if he didn't. Especially on a first or second date.

My boyfriend and I didn't kiss on our first or second date, and only a peck on the cheek at the end of dates three and four... then on date five we slept together lol

• Oh that's great!

But how would the guy know if you want him to kiss you if the date went well?
      Would you give him some signal?

• It depends on how the date went. If we were having a good time and the date extended later than planned, it usually means I like him and want to spend time with him. So a kiss at the end would be nice.

If the date is short and I apologized, but I'm not interested... no kissing. A guy tried that once after an hour. He was rude and obnoxious. I just wanted the date to end.

• Oh OK but how would the guy know that you want him to kiss you?
      Would you give him any signal or hint?

And what if the he didn't kiss you because he is shy?

• If I'm touching him, like his arm or shoulder, smiling a lot, and leaning in closer... those are good signals. If he's shy and doesn't that's ok. It's not a deal breaker if he doesn't kiss.

• Why so many options? It's just yes or no
    I'd prefer to be kissed.

• OK but wouldn't it depend on how long you have known the guy? Or how the date went or how you feel about him?

• Yeah if the date went like crap then I'd just bail..

• Like I thought... 😊