Online Dating - How to tell him I have a disability?

met a guy online at the start of June and we have been talking everyday via text since. We both really like each other and can't wait to meet up. The only problem I have is that I haven't told him I walk with crutches and have a knee brace because I'm scared it will put him off me. No guy has turned me down for this before but I'm still worried. I live on my own, drive and work in retail so there isn't really anything I can't do. We are due to meet up in the next week or so. We have sent pictures to each other so he's seen what my body etc looks like, just not my knee brace or crutches and he more than likes what he sees. I feel so stupid for not saying anything but I wanted him to know me for me. Have I left it too late to say anything now? How should I tell him?
Im sorry for the long post but I really need advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not too late to tell him. For any good guy, it will make no difference whatsoever. It's your personality that is most important. Way more than what you look like. Just be straight with him. Don't cover it in too much sugar. Tell it as it is. No really decent guy will reject you. If they do, then they are not decent enough for you, and you will be well rid of them!

What Guys Said 4

• He needs to know before you meet up, so he doesn't feel like you were hiding something from him. No guy has turned you down before, but if he does, he's not worth your time. Get it out of the way as soon as possible. Tell him like you said it here.

• I think you should tell him. He most likely won't care

• Just tell him. And make sure to explain that it's not serious.

• tell him plus its a topic ye can talk about

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely tell him -- it's best not to leave any surprises that could potentially put him off, and you'll also feel a lot better and less nervous about the first date if you just give him a heads up.

It's really not that big of a deal, and he'll appreciate your honesty. I would probably say something like, "I need to be honest about something before we meet up. I walk with crutches. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I just didn't feel the need to because it doesn't define me and I can live my life completely normally and independently." You can also include a cute pic of you in your knee brace.

• I completely understand wanting him to know you more. Many people hear something and immediately write a person off. It's not fair. I do think you shoukd have told him a little sooner, but you can't change that now. I would definitely tell him before you meet him, though. Don't wait until he sees you and is taken off guard.

• Tell him before. He sounds nice im sure he will understand. Good luck