What should I do?

My boyfriend has been really mean to me lately, so much so that I've cried the past two times we've hung out together, and when I was asking him what was wrong over text message, he replied to my first message and then ignored the following one, even though he was active on other social media and I even got notifications from him. Why is he ignoring my messages when I'm showing that I care and want to know if something is upsetting him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him some time and space. Something is obviously in his head. You did your best. Let it go for a few days and try again, or wait until he contacts you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I agree with the guys.. either he is talking with another girl or he has issues himself. If you did anything to offend him i'm sure you would probably be aware of that moment. So i honestly believe its best to just cut ties.

What Guys Said 2

• No guy should behave in a way to upset you to the point of crying. It sounds like he has some issues that he may be unaware of. There's certainly an issue of immaturity if he can't explain what is wrong. I think you should consider getting rid of this guy and finding a decent one! It will hurt, but you may be hurt even more if you stick with him!

• He's cucking you with another woman.

What Girls Said 0