My boyfriends excuses?

My boyfriend has always been a story teller.. He has an excuse for everything. An elaborate excuse. I've been with him long enough to know if he's lying or if he is simply exaggerating the truth. Now he doesn't lie about anything EXCEPT reasons why he is upset with me or why he doesn't trust me. He often tells me he doesn't trust me because my "mother is a whore" (often leads to a fight) or sometimes says he doesn't trust me because "men flock me", which I haven't noticed. He says that he has been left for another man by every one of his girlfriends, but I've known him my whole life and know I'm his first girlfriend. He's constantly changing his excuses. I told him I was going out on Saturday. His female cousin (my best friend) invited me, my mother and his mother. He all the sudden got bent out of shape and started making sarcastic remarks about "Not like I had anything better to do anyways", trying to make me feel bad. We have been together four years. We were best friends for 12 years before that. I know him better than I know myself, but the excuses and sarcasm is confusing me?

Most Helpful Guy

• "He often tells me he doesn't trust me because my "mother is a whore" (often leads to a fight)"

^whoa! how cna uallow this and still be wid him?

"or sometimes says he doesn't trust me because "men flock me""

^and does he have any proof about it?

"He says that he has been left for another man by every one of his girlfriends, but I've known him my whole life and know I'm his first girlfriend. He's constantly changing his excuses."

^another bad sign... it's clear he's a liar then

"His female cousin (my best friend) invited me, my mother and his mother. He all the sudden got bent out of shape and started making sarcastic remarks about "Not like I had anything better to do anyways", trying to make me feel bad"

^is he doin this on purpose? i mean makin u feel like shit!

"We have been together four years. We were best friends for 12 years before that. I know him better than I know myself, but the excuses and sarcasm is confusing me? "

^oh god...4 years wid a guy like him? if i was u i'd dump him after a few months wid such a behavior!!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Dude guys like that are fuck up in the head I bet you any money he will cheat on you and use you as excuse for it. Dump him because he not going to change.