My friends are haters. Why?

Like if I get my hair did everyone including strangers will compliment me, except my two "best friends" its like they always have something negative to say. In the past people have said that I was the prettiest out of us 3 but I never ever bring that up or mention it. I'd never want to make them feel inadequate. So why do they try to make me feel it. And people call me pretty all the time but they Imply otherwise. What gives

Most Helpful Guy

• Your name is Evan lol?

And who knows there is a difference between actually being a friend and just having that title, just because someone say's they are your friend doesn't mean they will act like it.

True friends are determined through action not words.

Most Helpful Girl

• because dey r h8rs and r jelly by u gurl. Don't let them stop ur shine 💖

What Guys Said 3

• Because they feel threatened by you. They dont want you to be better looking they they are because it makes them feel insecure so they try make you feel insecure about doing your hair up nice.

Also, they are toxic people and if you keep hanging out with them they will start to have a negative effect on your mood and sense of self esteem.

Only hang with people who build you up.

• People have jealous hearts do that stuff to people gotta love them type of people from afar ,

• Looks like you need new friends.

What Girls Said 0