Should I tell him I'm interested? Or should I just wait it out?

So I've been seeing this guy for 2 weeks. We text prerty much everyday, but I've noticed that he doesn't really flirt with me. I can't tell if he's trying to get to know me first, or just wants to be friends. He works a lot so I understand why he hasn't been able to really go in-depth in conversations with me. I'm just worried that he's waiting for me to make the first move and let him know that I like him when I'm waiting for him to do the same thing. But then again, he could just only see me as a friend. My friends are telling me to tell him how I feel but I don't want to scare him away...

Most Helpful Guy

• Your friends are right. Tell him how you feel. He may just be shy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in a similar situation but the thing is for me the guy still acts like he likes me months later including everything you listed yet he is with another girl? Oh and he started acting like this way before she came around. He would act kinda shy and awkward but then it would get to what the guy you mentioned does.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Try to flirt a little bit and if he reciprocates then that's the green light to let the cat out of the bag. However if he isn't interestedly, there are plenty more fish in the sea, and awesome ones too