Is starring at another guy considered cheating?

OKay so my boyfriend and I go to different schools and we met in middle school. We have only been going out for week so yeah and I have a tendency to stare at guys... I have done it before in other relationships and it wasn't a problem. Now it is and he says I a cheating, he is extremely angry with me and I honestly don't know what to do or say... I mean I didn't kiss, flirt, or let another guy get near me. all I did was stare and I called them cute or good looking. I apologized but still be is stressed out. I don't want the others I just stare I don't mean to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking at someone else is not cheating any more than reading the menu at McDonalds is eating a Big Mac.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• It's not cheating the is a forbidden thing to do while in a relationship or at least not get caught and DEFINITELY not tell your boyfriend that another guy is cute or good looking. Huge no-no.

• It's not cheating, but I'd consider it inapproapriate when you're with him. So, if he really minds, don't do it.

PS: He can't stare at girls too, or it won't be fair.

• He's insecure. Staring at other guys is not cheating. You've done nothing wrong. It's normal.

• You can do it but I think he may be over exaggerating. Personally I would have a problem with that too, but wouldn't lose my marbles over it

• It's not cheating, but most girls would get extremely angry at their guys for doing that.

• It's not cheating but it is crossing the line for sure cause you are calling them cute and attractive!

Hire would you feel if he did the same?

• How is that cheating? Guys do this all the time

• No it's just not polite

• No, finding people other than your partner attractive is not cheating. Acting on that attraction is though.

• I don't think it's cheating but would u like ur boyfriend staring at some girl? it just feels like u care more about that person u r staring at.

• He's a controlling idiot then! Of course it's not cheating.

I hate to be ageist, but this is the type of question where you can tell the asker is really young.

What Girls Said 2

• No not at all he's just a tad possessive everyone looks, just don't do it I. Front of him. Its s bad sign for the future of the relationship

• What if your boyfriend did that? staring and calling other girls cute and attractive? How would you feel?

• Like I say just not in front of him. It's a normal thing men and Wemon do. Your junk dosent just shrivel up and die the moment you start dating someone. I expect my boyfriend to look at other women just not throw it in my face. I don't see what the big deal is.

• okay it was fine until you mentioned how you called them cute and good looking. that in my opinion, is crossing the line. at that point you know what yore doing and want a positive reaction from them out of it..