What should I do?

Ok. So, there's this guy who I took to Pep Club this past January, and I was a little nervous, but I wasn't so nervous that I didn't talk to him at all. That was during the second semester of my sophomore year. Right now, (beginning of Junior year) I can't seem to talk to him. The guy who I took to Pep Club IS in the same grade as me and is the same age as me too, so I don't know why I'm so nervous to talk to him. Every time I'm with him in a class, my mind keeps saying something stupid in front of him and I feel like an idiot. I'd love to take this guy out on a date, but I'm not sure if he even likes me. I like him though. He's an amazing singer and he likes to play guitar.

There's also this other guy who lives in Louisiana. I've known him for a little over a year. He's the Vice President of his Sophomore class in the biggest high school of Louisiana. I like this guy too. He loves music, and has a great taste of music, and his favorite color is blue. This guy is a little younger than me, but we were both born in the same year and I'm about 5 months older than him.

Both of these guys are awesome, and I like both of them, but the junior guy used to date one of my friends and she moved to a different school this year so I have a feeling that he's trying to get over that and I don't want to date him if the only thing he'll be thinking about is the girl he used to date. And then the guy who lives in Louisiana sometimes tell me about the girls that he wants to ask, but is "too shy to ask" and I get really jealous and somewhat frustrated.

What should I do? Should I give the junior guy some more time and ask him? Should I try long-distance with the guy who lives in Louisiana?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try the long distant thing if that didn't work then try with the junior guy. Try to talk to junior guy. Don't be shy. First try to find out if both guys like you. It seems like they do.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0