I failed at life?

I failed at life, im 23 and FAILED. I live at home (but my home situation is awful) i didn't notice that the abuse had a huge effect on me (i live with my mother and sister who are both depressed, but my mom takes pills for it). My brother is angry at me for not moving out earlier. I didn't want to because i was depressed myself because of them without me knowing it. How can i move on fom this, i waste dmy precious years on them and im trying to find a house now but its taking A LONG time and my younger sister doesn't want to take me in either because she thinks i should do it by myself. She is extremely selfish (i just asked for a two weeks). I should ahve doen this when i was 18 not 23!

Most Helpful Guy

• I am so sorry and trust me your not a loser your just going through tough times it will pass set your mind to something and go after it

Most Helpful Girl

• You're allowed to go through hard times you know. It's not the end of the world. And though it might not seem like it right now, you are coming to realization of some things that might have saved you time in the future. If you moved out at 18 but suddenly had to move back, you wouldn't have known all of this. Now you do. About your sister, where she is and what she's doing is her business, and you can't always rely on a relative to get you out of your situation. Just find a way to save up some money to properly get your own place with or without a roommate and make it official but do it the right way, and not just run out escaping from them. Get yourself settled. You lasted this long, you can go another couple of weeks if you have to wait a bit longer. Just take a deep breath and relax, knowing good things starting now will happen for you and you did your best. Time for the next chapter to start in your life.

What Guys Said 5

• I am sure in time you will be okay. Be strong.

• I guess you had uploaded same type a question some days ago... it's ok sometimes life sucks and fucks us lol
    But we should survive
    Find someone somewhere and talk with them share your thoughts experiences
    It'll help you and last thing
    Enjoy cutie cause we only live it once ( I'm not sure but I guess we live once) 😜 lol be happ

• You're only 23. Many people live at home far longer these days because of the financial crisis. You haven't failed at life. You just lived at home a little longer than some others.

• Join the army

• well thats just on third/fourth of your life. you have way to go. get a work as a waitress, go to a college of some sort, and move on with your life.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd inbox you but you are @anonymous @asker right now. I've been through some shit like you're describing (family, illness) and was in a similar position when I was 16-18 (I left home as soon as I could). I'm sorry to hear you're going through your own struggle but I hope that mine can help lend an ear you feel comfortable venting to. Message me and we'll figure this out together.

And hey... <3

Everything will be okay.

• Hi ^_^ just checking in to see if your situation has improved. Theoffer to message is still on the table, as always. I hope things turned around for you!